The workplace health market size is expected to reach $74 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 6.1% from 2019 to 2026.
Workplace health includes employers’ approaches to improving employee health, such as company-sponsored exercise programs, weight loss plans, training seminars, smoking cessation programs, and health screenings. The plan is designed to help employees maintain a healthy lifestyle, lose weight and improve overall physical health. Wellness programs also include financial incentives for employees such as health insurance premium cuts or gift cards.
Click here to access the free sample report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6300
The rapid growth of chronic disease outbreaks and optimal return on investment are key drivers of market growth in the workplace health market. It also promotes the growth of the workplace health market by raising awareness about employers maintaining a balanced life and implementing health programs. However, it is expected that the company will be enormously costly to adopt a work welfare plan, which will hinder market growth. It is also expected to create profitable opportunities in the near future, with an emphasis on economic development to improve employee health in the public and private sectors.
Workplace health is categorized by type and end user. The types are divided into weight management and fitness services, nutrition and diet planning, stress management services, health checkups and assessments, and smoking cessation. Based on end users, they are categorized into small private organizations, medium private organizations, large private organizations, public sector and NGOs. It is analyzed in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA by region.
Purchase Inquiries: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6300
The main results of the study:
• By type, the health screening and evaluation sector accounted for the highest market share of 31% in 2018.
• By type, the stress management sector is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period.
• By region, North America was a major shareholder, with the largest share of 48% in 2018.
• The Asia Pacific region by region is expected to grow by an average of 8.2% per annum during the forecast period.
• End users are expected to have a large private organization segment dominating the market in 2018 and are expected to maintain their lead over the forecast period.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of key market players such as Wellness Workplace Solutions, ComPsych, FitLinxx, HealthifyMe, Truworth Wellness, Central Workplace Wellness, Marino Wellness, Privia Health and Wellsource are provided in this report. Other key players not included in the report include Sonic Boom Wellness, Zeel, WellSteps, Kinema Fitness, Premise Health, and TotalWellness Health.